This article is part of the instructional, Packaging a Check-In kiosk. To assemble a Kiosk, see the instructions below.
- First, using 4 (insert screw size here) Philips screws, open the box you received from Mac Locks and connect the kiosk's enclosure to it's mount, with the enclosure's locking side facing right.d
- Then, removing the facplate with the keys, run the power and usb cable through the enclosure's center hole, while connecting and placing the tablet in the enclosure.
- Next, with the tablet positioned and connected, remount the faceplate and press the button on the enlosure's right side, securing the tablet in place.
- Finally, set aside the power adapter, as well as combining the additional mounting hardware and keys in the small ziplock back for packaging.
- That's it, you've now assembled the Arena Check-In Kiosk!