This article is part of the instructional, Packaging a Check-In Kiosk. To configure the Arena Check-In Kiosk, see the steps below.
- First, complete the initial setup on the kiosk by following the article: Completing a Check-In kiosk's initial setup.
- Following initial setup, install the printer as well by following the article: Installing a Check-In kiosk's printer.
- Then, setup the user interface for the Kiosk by following the instructional: Setting up a Check-In kiosk's UI.
- That's it, going online using the kiosk's native network settings, launch the Arena app, activating local authentication when prompted:
- Username: Check-In
- Password: Leave blank
- Confirm password: Leave blank