This article is part of the instructional, Configuring a Check-In kiosk. To pair the kiosk's wireless keyboard, see the instructions below.
- Before starting, power on the keyboard using the power switch located at the top right corner of the device.
- With the keyboard powered on, tap the upward arrow located at the bottom right hand corner of the screen and select Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth menu.
- Selecting Add a Bluetooth Device to start the pairing process. The computer will now begin searching for a device to pair.
- With the computer searching, enable bluetooth discovery on the keyboard by pressing the connect button located on the back of the keyboard.
- To now link the two devices together, on the Kiosk's screen, select Keyboard from the list of available devices and choose pair.
- As prompted, enter the 6 digit passcode on the keyboard to authenticate the connection, pressing enter when finished.
- After the status bar fills up, a Connected connection status will be visible, verifying the pairing was successful.
- That's it, you've now paired the kiosk's wireless keyboard!