Completing a Check-In kiosk's initial setup
- First, power on the kiosk and walk through the initial setup guide by following the article, Walking through a Check-In kiosk's initial setup guide.
- Once the initial setup guide has been completed, pair the keyboard with the kiosk using the instructional, Pairing the Check-In Kiosk's wireless keyboard.
- With the setup guide completed, change the kiosk's name by seeing the article, Configuring the Check-In kiosk's name.
- Activate .Net Framework 2.0 by following the article, Activating .NET Framework 2.0 on a Check-In kiosk.
- Next, add the Check-In kiosk's native network settings by following the article, Adding a Check-In kiosk's native network settings.
- Then, download and install Team Viewer by following the article, Installing Team Viewer on a Check-In kiosk.
- That's it, lastly, upgrade the operating system to Windows 10 Pro by following the instructions in the article, Purchasing and installing the Check-In kiosk's OS upgrade.