This article is part of the instructional, Completing a Check-In kiosk's initial setup. To install Team Viewer on the Check-In kiosk, see the instructions below.
- First, click here to download and install the Team Viewer software. When prompted, select the following:
Walking through the Attended Access wizard, entering and saving the the information accordingly to the Arena Vault in 1Password:
- How do you want to proceed? Installation to access this computer remotely (unattended)
- How do you want to use TeamViewer? Company / Commercial use
Following the computer setup, select I already have a TeamViewer account, entering the username and password for the Arena Support TeamViewer account and unchecking Keep me signed in.
After selecting Next, sign in to email@example.com on Outlook to activate the kiosk as prompted.
Before completing the installation, select Grant easy access at the bottom left hand corner of the screen and Extras at the top to activate the TeamViewer license, using 1Password.
That's it, after you've activated TeamViewer, select Arena Support at the top right to sign out!
- Computer name: COUNTRY State/Region Campus-# (i.e. USA California - Corona-1)
- Password: Create password
- Password again: Enter password again