To print on the Anaheim printers, add your printer to your computer by following the instructions below. To ensure successful printing, use the department code from by your overseer and install the PaperCut Client beforehand.
- First, press the Windows Key and R at the same time. A run box should appear.
- With the window open, start to type "\\Printers\" without quotes and finish the command with the printer of your choice; For example \\Printers\99_Xerox_Copier
- Kids Center Printer: 145_Xerox_Copier
- Word Center Printer: 101_Xerox_Copier
- 99 Small Offices Printer: 99_Xerox_Copier
- 99 Large Offices Printer: 99_Xerox_Copier_C70
If your computer is having trouble adding the printer or finding the correct drivers from the server, please contact support for a workaround solution.