Determining your processor type is something you'll need to do if you have a Windows machine. Thankfully, we have provided an online tool that will help you determine this in just a few moments. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Select this link to open the online tool that will determine your processor type.
- After you've opened the link, scroll down to the "automatic detection results" to find your processor type.
- You will see that the tool has identified your processor type. This can be either either 32bit or 64bit.
- If needed, write down your processor type or commit it to memory, as you will need this information for future repairs, maintenance, or software installations.
- That's it! You have now identified your processor type.
*ProTip: If you are not able to use this tool, see the article: Determining your processor type manually.