If you're setting up Covenant Eyes for the first time, or if you are wanting to make adjustments to the accountability partner or partners you have configured in Covenant eyes, you've come to the right place. Follow the steps below for further instruction:
- Click here to access the Covenant Eyes login page.
- Then, enter your username and password to login to your account.
- From there chose "My Partners" from the right hand menu bar, under "Billing", and select "Invite a Partner"
- On the right side, you will see the two fields into which you'll need to enter the email address of your accountability partner. Once entered, select the Sensitivity Level that best suites your scenario. And select "Send"
- With that a request will be sent to your partner. Once the partner has accepted your request, you will receive a email notification
- That's it, your partner is now ready to receive your accountability reports!
*ProTip#1: If you are having issues remembering your password, reset your Covenant Eyes password by going to this article: Resetting my Covenant Eyes password.
*ProTip#2: If you have any questions about the sensitivity levels, please see this Covenant Eyes Article: What are Report Sensitivity Levels? Which one should I use?