To install Covenant Eyes on your Mac, follow the instructions below.
- First, download the installer by clicking on this link here.
- Once downloaded, open the file and select "Install Covenant Eyes2.8.3.pkg" to run the installer
- With the installer open, follow the prompts, then select “Install" If done properly, you'll see a message reading: "The installation was successful”.
- Restart your computer by selecting "Restart”. You will now see a Covenant Eyes Login window now appear on your screen. Enter your username and password to connect.
- Finally, open Safari. You will be prompted to install the Covenant Eyes browser extension as well. Do so by selecting “Install”. Upon being asked a second time, select “Install” again and the extension will be installed.
- That’s it! You have now completed installing Covenant Eyes on your Mac!
*ProTip: To install Covenant Eyes, you will need to have your admin password readily available.