To install Covenant Eyes on your iPhone, see the instructions below.
- First we will begin by installing the Covenant Eyes app on our phone. To do so, go to the App Store on your iPhone, select search, and type "Covenant Eyes" and hit enter.
- Select "Get", then "Install" to install the Covenant Eyes app.
- Once the app has installed, open the app and sign in to enable Covenant Eyes.
- To finish setup, go to Restrictions on your device and disable Installing Apps, Deleting Apps, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, and any other apps that enable you to surf the web.
- That's it! Covenant Eyes has now been setup on your iPhone.
*ProTip: If your having trouble setting up or using restrictions on your iPhone, see the article: Using the restrictions feature on your iPhone or iPad.