To get started with Arena Check-In, see the instructions below.
- First you will need to get team members setup by your Arena Administrator. Do so by emailing the list of the team members you want to have access to email@example.com
- Next you'll need to get setup with VPN, which will enable to use the check-in software. To do that, see the article: Getting setup with VPN.
- Once VPN has been installed, you are ready to setup Check-In. For every computer that registers first time visitors, use the "Family Registration" software. For every computer that checks in people that have attended before, use the "Check-In" software. To install the software, and setup the printer see the article: Installing Arena Check-In for the first time.
- Now that you have installed the software above, you are ready to attend people using Arena Check-In! For best results, see this step by step guide on how to set up Check-In on a Sunday to Sunday basis here: Setting up Arena Check-In for volunteers.
- That's it! You are now ready and have everything you need to successfully utilize the power of Arena Check-In.
*ProTip #1: To avoid errors, make sure volunteers fully understand and follow the instructions provided in the article: Setting up Arena Check-In for volunteers.
*ProTip#2: For Arena Check-In to run smoothly, make sure your system meets Arena's system requirements. For more information, see the article: System Requirements for Arena Check-In.