To install a wired printer on Windows, see the instructions below.
- First, search for "Devices and Printers", or simply select Start->Control Panel and choose "Devices and Printers".
- Select add a printer, choose "Add a local printer" and select next, then "Windows Update".
- After waiting a few moments, chose your Manufacturer and Model, which can be read off of your device. Once finished, enter your printer name and select next.
- You will now be provided the option to share your printer. After making a decision that best suites your scenario, select next.
- Once the printer has installed, select Print a test page and select Finish.
- That's it! You have now installed and are ready to use your wired printer!
*ProTip: If you are getting driver errors, see the article: Solving driver errors while installing a printer on your Windows.