To fix any issues with and Arena application, such as Arena Check-In, Family Registration, or Contributions, follow the instructions below.
- First, we'll need to search for and remove the application that is not working. To do this, go to Start->Computer and enter the application name in the search bar located at the top left corner of the window
- Once the search has completed, delete all instances of of the application.
- After the deletion has completed, restart the computer.
- Run the mage application from command prompt and clear the cache in Internet Explorer.
- After the caches have been cleared, see the article: Installing an Arena Application for the first time to reinstall your software.
- That's it, you've now successfully reinstalled your Arena software!
*ProTip #1: To run the mage application, see the article: Clearing your application cache with mage.
*ProTip#2: To clear the cache in Internet Explorer, see the article: Clearing your browsing history in Internet Explorer.