Please see the information below to setup your Solidlives account for the first time.
- Determine how you will access your email. Once you have received your Username and Password from IT Support, There are two basic ways to access it.
- Using Outlook Web App Online. (Opening your email in a web browser) Select this article if you will be accessing your email Online using Outlook Web App (OWA)
- For instructions on accessing your email with an app or program, Select this article if you will be accessing your email through other Email Software
- Resetting your password. **More recently IT Support gives you a password to get into your email the first time. Your Exchange system previously forced you to change your password after the very first time logged in. This function became unreliable on your email server and caused people to not be able to log in even the first time. We have discontinued setting it that way. However, please do change that password we gave you, to a new one of your own choosing after your first or second login. This way your email account will be private and secure. You cannot use your first or last name anywhere within the new password or it will not be accepted. You should use at least two or more letters, with at least one in uppercase, use symbols and use numbers. Create it with all 4 types mixed in. It needs to be at least 8 characters long.
- **An older article is available here, which was used previously when password resets were forced, in the case we have inadvertently set up your email the former way: Resetting your Solidlives account password for the first time.