To add your Solidlives account to Android, follow these instructions.
Or, if you want to use the Outlook app instead, click here: Use Outlook app
- Go to Settings, Accounts or Accounts and backup - Select Accounts
- In Accounts, select Add account
- In Add account, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Next screen may have email address & password to fill in, and bottom of screen has 'Manual setup' and 'Sign in'
- Select Manual Setup and next screen shows following to be filled in: (varies on different devices - use what you need from this list to fill in what appears on your screen from list below)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org [type in your email address]
- Domain\username: solidlives\your_username [only the part before the @solidlives.com]
- Username: your_username [Some devices have just: Username and not: Domain\username]
- Password: your-password [enter your password here]
- Exchange server (address): exchange.solidlives.com [some devices have just: Server]
- Domain: solidlives
- Select Use secure connection (SSL) [usually checked already] --> Server requires an encrypted SSL connection to be enabled
- After selecting Next, choose the services you would like to use, such as Mail, Contacts, or Calendar, and select "Finish Setup".
- You will get an advisory screen stating that because you are using The Rock's or Solid Lives' Exchange Email, their IT Admin can wipe your device and control lots of other things on it. You must Accept this or the email will not be set up on your device.
- That's it! You have now set up your Solidlives account on your Android device!