To get setup with ProPresenter on your Mac follow the instructions below:
- First, download the ProPresenter installer by clicking on this link here.
- Then, open the downloaded file, select agree, and move the ProPresenter icon to the applications folder to complete the installation.
- Once you launch the app, you will be asked for your administrative password. Enter your password and select OK to proceed.
- In the next step, you will be asked to configure the Default Media folder. Select "All Users" to continue.
- To finish your setup, you will need to schedule a 15 minute remote session with IT to enter the Registration Name and Unlock Code. Do this by emailing email@example.com.
- That's it! You've now installed ProPresenter.
*ProTip #1: To launch the app, use the "⌘ space" shortcut, type ProPresenter and hit enter. If you would like to keep the app in your dock, right click the app and select Options->Keep in Dock.