Office Online is a cloud based version of Microsoft Office, which gives you virtually full functionality of the software. To get setup, follow the instructions below.
- First, click here to go to the office website to get started.
- Then, create a Microsoft account by clicking on click "My Account", then "Sign up for a new account" to get started.
- Enter a username and password, then verify by responding to the verification email you received.
- After verifying, follow the prompts on the screen until you see the message "Office isn't associated with this account"
- From here, select the red tile in the top right hand corner of the screen, to choose the Office product you'd like to use.
- There you go, you should be up and running with your free, online version of Microsoft Office!!