To install Arena Contributions, see the instructions below.
- First, if you are off-site, make sure that you are connected to VPN by selecting the lock icon and logging in using the username and password provided by your department.
- Before installing Arena Contributions, you will need to install Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2008 by selecting the article, Installing Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2008.
- Then, select Start, right click on Internet Explorer and chose "Run as administrator".
- Once Internet Explorer has opened, go to arena.solidlives.com and login.
- Scroll down and select Contributions on the left of the screen to choose the icon labeled Contributions to install the software.
- Follow all the prompts on the screen to install. When asked to add an icon to the desktop, select yes.
- That's it! Arena Contributions has now been installed and is ready to use!
*Pro-Tip: If you have run into issues, and are needing to re-install, see the article: Reinstalling an Arena app.