To add a delegate, see the instructions below.
- First, open Outlook and select Tools->Accounts from the top menu bar.
- In the accounts window, select Advanced and choose Delegates located towards the top of the window.
- To add a delegate, select the plus sign under Delegates who can act on my behalf.
- Enter the name of the user who will be delegating your account and hit ENTER, select the name of the user and pressing OK.
- You will now see the permissions window. Configure delegation privileges according to your needs and select OK twice.
- That's it, you have now added a delegate to your account!