To configure forwarding on your email, please see the instructions below.
- First, sign in to the Outlook online, (opening a new internet window or new tab; and going to exchange.solidlives.com), sign in and then, navigate to the management window by selecting Options, then See All Options at the top right corner of the window.
- Once opened, chose the Organize Email tab to the left and select New under Inbox Rules. In the New Inbox Rule Window, select: [Apply to all messages] for the first field.
- You will now need to select a mailbox to forward to. Do this by selecting Redirect the message to for the second field, selecting the mailbox accordingly and finally choosing Ok.
- Then, chose More Options, Add Action, and navigate to Move, copy or delete and select Delete the message.
- After selecting Save at the bottom right hand corner of the window select Yes, following the prompts.
- That's it, you have now setup forwarding on your email!
ProTip #1: To access Outlook Online, see the article: Accessing Outlook Online.
ProTip #2: To add more forwarding recipients select More Options (if necessary), Add Action. Once selected, navigate to Forward, redirect, or send->Forward the message to.
ProTip #3: To disable forwarding, see the article: Disabling forwarding on your email.