To keep your Office up to date, see the instructions below.
- First open Outlook and navigate to Help->Check for updates
- Then, select Check for updates again and select Install to install the available updates.
- After the updates have been downloaded, follow the installer's prompts to install the updates. A local admin password will be required.
- After the installation is completed, select close.
- You will now see the same window you saw in Step 2. Repeat steps 2-5 until updates are no longer available.
- That's it, your copy of Microsoft Office is now up to date!