To rebuild your Outlook database, please see the instructions below.
- First, if you haven't already, ensure that the Outlook application is not running.
- The using the OPTION command select the Outlook application to open the Microsoft Database Utility.
- Once opened, select your default identity (in bold) and choose rebuild. Depending on the size of your mailbox, this could take 10-30 minutes.
- After the utility has ran, you'll see the text: Your database was rebuilt successfully. Select Done to finish.
- That's it, you have now rebuild your Outlook database!