To access a public folder on a Mac using Outlook, see the instructions below.
- First, open Outlook and select the Tools->Public Folders at the top left hand corner of the window.
- You'll now see a list of shared Email Folders, Calendars and Address Books. Access the public folder of your choice and selecting Subscribe at the top right hand corner of the Folder Browser window.
- After closing the Folder Browser window, select Mail, Calendar, or Contacts depending on the type of public folder you are wanting to access.
- Once selected, the subscribed public folder will be viewable under "Subscribed Public Folders"
- That's it, you now have access to your public folder!