To access SK-Net on a Mac, follow the instructions below.
- If you will be accessing the software off-site, you will first need to setup VPN on your computer. Do so by clicking here.
- Now, launch Microsoft Remote Desktop. The app can be found on the App Store as a free download.
- Once downloaded, open Remote Desktop and select New at the top left hand corner of the window, and enter the following information:
- Connection Name: SK-Net Server
- PC Name: Korah
- Gateway: No Gateway Configured
- User name: Your solidlives username
- Password: Your solidlives password