Unless you yourself are setting up your own account, you'll first need to request a temporary password from email@example.com. Click here to watch the video.
- First, navigate to exchange.solidlives.com and enter your username and password.
- If you have done this correctly, you will see the message on your screen say: "Your password has expired and you need to change it before you sign in to Outlook Web App."
- Enter the following information into the four fields on the screen:
- Domain\username:solidlives\your username
- Current password:your password
- New Password:
- Confirm new password:
*ProTip: If you are having issues choosing a new password, please see the article: Choosing a password that meets minimum security requirements at The Rock