To add a domain user on a Mac, see the instructions below.
Disclaimer: Before you start, ensure you are on the Rock's network, and that you write down the username and password you use to login to your computer, even if you don't normally have to type out the username.
- First, ensure that your Mac has already been joined to the domain by seeing the article: Adding your Mac to the domain.
- Once your Mac has been added to the domain, open Users & Groups by opening Spotlight (use ⌘SPACE shortcut) and typing Users & Groups.
- With the lock at the bottom left hand corner of the window unlocked, select Login Options.
- Once selected, next to Display login window as, select Name and Password.
- Once selected, logout of your computer, and log back in with your domain username and password.
- That's it, you have now added a domain user on a Mac. Feel free to change the login option explained in step 3 back to List of Users.
ProTip: Your domain username and password is equivalent to your Solidlives account username and password.