To solve this issue, please see the instructions below.
- First, open Terminal by using the ⌘SPACE shortcut and typing terminal.
- Once opened, run sudo atsutil databases -remove to clear the font cache, you will need to enter your admin password
- Then run sudo diskutil repairPermissions / to fix permissions on your disk.
- Once done, reboot your computer too see if the issue is fixed. If not, follow step 5 to complete the process.
- If that doesn't work, you will need to reset your fonts, which can be done by seeing the article: Resetting your fonts to default on a Mac.
- That's it, you have now solved font issues on your Mac!