To connect to a server using Remote Desktop on your Mac, see the instructions below.
- First, download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop from the App Store by clicking here.
- To setup a new remote desktop connection, select New at the top left of the window and enter...
- Connection name | Use a friendly name that will help you identify this connection
- PC name | Enter the name of the server here, such as Remote-Desktop or Arena-Web
- User name | Enter your user name here
- Password | Enter your password here
*ProTip: For most connections, you must be on-site or connected through VPN to use remote desktop.