To connect to the Common Drive, please see the instructions below.
- First, open Computer by using the search tool.
- Once opened, right click on a blank area within the window and select Add Network Location to add a shortcut to the Common Drive.
- With the add Network Location Wizard open, follow the prompts, entering \\files\common as the file path to the Common Drive.
- Once entered, select next and give your new Network Location a friendly name, such as, "Common Drive"
- That's it, you have now added the Common Drive as a shortcut on your computer!