To order an Arena Check-In Kiosk, the following items will need to be purchased below. The following purchases will need to processed using the account email@example.com. To prepare and package the kiosk, see the article, Preparing and Packaging an Arena Check-In Kiosk.
- First, you will need to purchase the Surface 3, which can be done by clicking here. ($500)
- Once done, the enclosure for the tablet will need to be purchased by clicking here. ($160)
- With that, the keyboard for the kiosk can also be purchased by clicking here. ($65)
- With the base elements ordered, the printer can now be purchased by clicking here. ($140)
- Finally, the carrying case can be ordered by clicking here. ($160)
- That's it, you've now ordered the main components for an Arena Check-In Kiosk!
*ProTip 1: For Step 2, make sure to add the 2 year Accident-Protection before selecting Add to Cart